The E-Sylum v8#5, January 30, 2005

esylum at binhost.com esylum at binhost.com
Sun Jan 30 18:42:17 PST 2005

Welcome to The E-Sylum: Volume 8, Number 5, January 30, 2005:
an electronic publication of the Numismatic Bibliomania Society.
Copyright (c) 2004, The Numismatic Bibliomania Society.

SUBSCRIBER UPDATE

Among our recent subscribers are Carlos Amaya and Clyde
McAuley. Welcome aboard! We now have 716 subscribers.

INCOMING EMAIL PROBLEM

Some sort of problem has kept your editor from receiving
incoming emails today, so any late submissions did not make
it into this issue and should appear next week. Sorry.

NEW BOOK ON MEXICAN REVOLUTIONARY BILLS

Adrián González Salinas of Monterrey, Nuevo León, México
writes: "I'd like to inform The E-Sylum's readers about a new
Mexican numismatic book:

Title: Los Billetes de la Revolución Mexicana (1910-1925)
(The Mexican Revolution Bills)