The E-Sylum v14#52 December 18, 2011

esylum at binhost.com esylum at binhost.com
Sun Dec 18 20:36:09 PST 2011

The E-Sylum

  An electronic publication of
  The Numismatic Bibliomania Society

Volume , Number 52, December 18, 2011
**
WAYNE'S WORDS: THE E-SYLUM DECEMBER 18, 2011
<#a01>
**
KOLBE & FANNING’S ONLINE BIDDING AND LOT VIEWING OPTIONS
<#a02>
**
SKLOW MAIL BID SALE # 15 CATALOG AVAILABLE
<#a03>
**
NEW BOOK: STANDARD CATALOG OF WORLD COINS 1601-1700, 5TH EDITION
<#a04>
**
SURVEY: INSTITUTIONAL NUMISMATIC LIBRARIES OF THE WORLD
<#a05>
**
READER THOUGHTS ON JOHN ESHBACH
<#a06>
**
QUIZ ANSWER: THE AMERICAN NUMISMATIST
<#a07>
**
HOW VALUBLE IS THE COLLECTION FOUND IN THE PASSAU LIBRARY?
<#a08>
**
NOTES FROM E-SYLUM READERS: DECEMBER 18, 2011
<#a09>
**
MORE ON IRRADIATED DIMES
<#a10>
**
DOLLAR COIN PRODUCTION VIRTUALLY HALTED
<#a11>
**
SOME IN CONGRESS CONSIDER ELIMINATING THE PAPER DOLLAR
<#a12>
**
DICK JOHNSON  ON STEEL COIN LEGISLATION
<#a13>
**
KLAN KREED COIN
<#a14>
**
KOLBE-FANNING 2012 NEW YORK SALE LOTS: NEWLIN, PERKINS
<#a15>
**
THE 1766 PATTERN ROUBLE OF CATHERINE II
<#a16>
**
VIKING COIN FIND IN LANCASHIRE, ENGLAND
<#a17>
**
DAYTONA COUNCILMAN SPENDS REAL FAKE CASH
<#a18>
**
MORE ON THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT DOLLAR BILL
<#a19>
**
THE CIA BAY OF PIGS COUNTERFEITS
<#a20>
**
U.S. HALF DIME CIRCULATION IN CUBA
<#a21>
**
BRASHER DOUBLOON SELLS TO HEDGE FUND
<#a22>
**
HOW TO BECOME A BIBLIOMANIAC
<#a23>
**
THE LIBRARY THAT LOOKS LIKE A BOOKSHELF
<#a24>
**
FEATURED WEB PAGE: WHICH CHARPENTIER MADE THAT MEDAL?
<#a25>

Click here to read this issue on the web

WAYNE'S WORDS: THE E-SYLUM DECEMBER 18, 2011